At Textile Mill End Shop in East Islip, we believe in building your room one element at a time. We have customers come into our shop, overwhelmed with what to do with their space. Our friendly and talented design consultants help them break down what they need, resulting in a gorgeous, cohesive room that will be stylish and functional for their family.
We don’t just offer designer fabric – we have a wide selection of designer wallcoverings at great prices. Textile Mill End Shop also offers the entire line of Hunter Douglas window shade products. Our upholsterer and seamstresses are able to create the cushions, window treatments, and recovered sofas of your dreams at an affordable price.
What’s our “dream room” lately? We were inspired by this beautiful image from Thibault. It’s such a serene and inviting bedroom space!
How would we help you design a room like this?
- Source this great wallcovering from our wallpaper library. This Thibault wallpaper is fresh and modern.
- Source your headboard fabric from our designer showroom – we have hundreds of fabrics!
- Help you choose the best headboard shape to send to our upholsterer. This modern shape with clean lines perfectly complements the geometric fabric.
- Shop our designer fabric warehouse for pillow fabrics – we have up to 80% designer fabrics every day!
- For the windows, we recommend starting with Hunter Douglas shades and layering decorative drapes on top. With our new battery-operated Sonnette cellular roller shades, you can get privacy with the simple push of a button, without needing an electrician to hardwire them into your walls.
- Our expert installers help put your room together for you!
Interested in designing your own dream room? Stop into Textile Mill End Shop in East Islip today!