The holiday season is one of the best times of the year: lots of food, fun, friends, and family. If you’re hosting a Thanksgiving celebration at your home, the holiday season can also be a stressful one. We’re here to tell you the top five ways to prepare your home for a fun, successful, and stress-free event!
- Prepare ahead: send out an email early in the fall to your friends and family members to figure out the details. That way, you know how many people to expect and how many guests will be staying in your home. This also allows you time to spruce up your home before it’s too late!
- Take advantage of seasonal sales: Textile Mill End Shop is currently running a great sale on our Hunter Douglas products. You receive a special $100 rebate on our most popular Hunter Douglas blinds. Check out our website for the details, and stop into the shop to see all of our Hunter Douglas products.
- Get creative with fabrics from our Long Island discount fabric warehouse: The fabrics in our warehouse are SO well-priced that you can afford to try something new with them. If you need a quick fix on your dining room chairs or some new pillows made in a snap, you can shop our warehouse for the best-priced designer fabrics on Long Island.
- Don’t be afraid to go custom: With our amazing warehouse prices, you can afford to save on the fabric and do a custom throw pillows or a new window treatment to jazz up your dining room.
- Think outside the box: You can select gorgeous discount designer fabric from our warehouse and have us create custom dinner napkins or a custom table runner or tablecloth. Your guests will be so impressed, they won’t ever expect how well-priced they were!
Stop into our Long Island designer fabric showroom or discount fabric warehouse today to start getting ready for your holiday event!